Located in the north-west of Barbados, the parish of St.Peter is home to several historical sites including the town of Speightstown, the magnificent historic home & rum plantation of St. Nicholas Abbey and the interactive Arlington House Museum.
As you explore St. Peter you'll discover quaint fishing villages along with many excellent beaches and dive spots.
Photos of St.Peter
Best Places To Stay In St.Peter
- Battaleys Mews Villas
- Beacon Hill - Tradewinds
- Cobblers Cove
- Colleton Great House
- Mullins Grove Luxury Apts
- Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Villas
- Port St.Charles Marina and Villas
- Schooner Bay Luxury Apt.
- St Peter's Bay Luxury Resort
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa
- Sunset Sands Beach Apartments
- The Legend Garden Condos