Today Barbados is a cosmopolitan country with a strong character of its own. It is prosperous and progressive and still full of natural charm. The people are friendly, fun loving and warm.
Click on the links below to learn more about the Barbadian culture:
- Rum shops
- Barbados.. distinctively charming
- Lifestyles, homes & gardens
- Open houses
- Open gardens
- Natural heritage
- World Heritage Site
- Carnival photos
- Pirates of the Caribbean!
- Lickrish Food Tours brings the culture of Barbados to life with fascinating history and great local food.
- Drop by the Frangipani Art Gallery and browse our collection of art by featured artist Marilda Weatherhead, as well as other local and regional artists.
- At Mount Gay Visitor Experience, experience over 300 years of perfection and discover the heritage behind the crafting of the distinguished Mount Gay Rum.